Sunday, September 23, 2012
Jaimee ran away today ...
Ok, here we go again. My last post was ... um 2 years ago (almost 3), but I realized today that even if I can't get the pictures to go where I want or the background to be super cute, I can still take 5 minutes of my time to let our family that don't live nearby, who I love and adore, know what we are up to. I won't win any awards, but who cares. :)
Today Jaimee ran away for the first time. She was in time out on her bed for being too rough with Sarah. A little while later, she came to me and said, "Mom, I'm going to pack a few things and then I'm leaving ... for good." I asked why and she said, "I don't want to hurt Sarah. It'll just be easier this way." She packed up a few things and went on her way to the school playground. I let her go at first, then realized that probably wasn't too safe, so I went and got her. I could hardly keep from laughing the entire time. She is so adorable. We talked, and she is better now.
Here are some gems of her's the past couple of days:
On Saturday morning, she went with me to Brandon's soccer practice. We sat watching, me with Sarah on my lap, and I said "Jaimee, could you run to the car and get his water bottle I left there?" (We weren't too far away). She surveyed the situation, distance and all, and said "OK, but could we say a prayer first that I won't get taken?" So, of course, I went with her.
On Saturday night, we went as a family to the Real Salt Lake soccer game. While walking from our car to the stadium, Brian was in front holding Sarah with Brandon, and Jaimee and I were a little behind. Jaimee yelled "Dad slow down! Mom can't keep up with you because of all of her baby weight!" Thanks, honey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HaHa! I love her! I was happy to see you posted something! You have to write down ALL the things your kids say, they are HILARIOUS!
LOL Jaimee cracks me up!! And yay for a new post!!
Jaimee cracks me up..."it'll be easier that way"... where does she come up with these?
Love
Craig and Sandy
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي
شركة شحن اثاث من السعودية الى الامارات
شركة وايت شفط الصرف الصحى
وايت شفط الصرف الصحى بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
Post a Comment