I'm finally getting started on the blog! Crazy, I know, I'm becoming a BLOGGER! This is all thanks to you, Angie, and the truth be known, you'll probably be the only one looking at it, but it is for you after all. :)
Brian and I just got back from Paris!! It was absolutely incredible and I have to say, in addition to the incredible sites, my favorite part was the food! I don't think the French people even know how to make a bad meal. Their portions are smaller than here in America, but every bite is so divine it totally satisfies. We ate in the Eiffel Tower at Le Jules Verne restaurant, which is probably one of the highlights of my life. :) There were 4 waiters there to brush the crumbs off of our table and burp us if we needed it. The view was incredible and so romantic. I highly recommend it. We also loved the Louvre Museum and the Notre Dame. The Bateaux Parisians boat tour on the Seine River was also incredible. All in all, regular life can't compare with our week in Paris, so we'll probably have to move there.
Craig and Sandy watched our kids and they seemed to love the break from us. They were happy to see Brian from the start but I had to win them back over. Since I'm the Mom, I'm the one that got in trouble for abandoning them. Jaimee told me "Mom, you forgot to take me with you." Maybe next time, dear. :)
3 comments:
The blog looks great!
Love
Craig and Sandy
Mind! SO FUN!!! I am so glad that the Eiffel Tower meal was worth it. I am totally jealous! I'm sorry I haven't called you back agian... hopefully we'll talk before you'll read this. I love that you are blogging for me, you make me so happy! Love you, talk to you so soon.
Err I'm so jealous that you got to go to Paris! *Sigh* someday!!! :)
Post a Comment